Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and you want it to happen somewhere spectacular. There can be no more spectacular venue than The Cradle of Life! Our venue, with its wide open spaces set amongst some of the oldest mountains in the world, and adjacent to a magnificent Wildlife Sanctuary, will provide you with an excitingly different wedding experience.
- A magnificent open air wedding venue, framed uniquely and set against a magnificent tapestry of grassland and indigenous trees.
- Garden Reception’s will take place, weather permitting.
- Our Reception Hall can accommodate up to 350 guests and we do have a designated indoor area for ceremonies, should the weather not permit an outdoor ceremony.
- A restaurant seating 120 guests where you can enjoy a meal of your choosing. We have a variety of menus for you to choose from. We are renowned for our superb cuisine.
- Other options include a bush drive for your guests after the ceremony, while your photographs are being taken.
- Picturesque photo settings in the bush.
Please contact us for more information on our wedding packages.
Send a direct enquiry on our contact us page or phone 079 171 1089 for more info.
Our amphitheatre is utilized for outdoor ceremonies and the setting of peace and tranquility will take your breath away and make your “I do’s” something to remember for years to come.
Our Reception Hall can seat from 60 guests, up to 350 guests. For smaller weddings, our Peacock Restuarant is an ideal option.
The Garden Reception area is in close proximity to the amphitheatre and ideal if you prefer an outdoor reception area. Keep in mind that this option depends on the weather.